Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Cruisin'.......

Port Douglas is certainly a very cruisy place. Maybe it's the plethora of palm trees, or the perfect 28 degrees that it seems always to be.  Everyone seems to just chill out and enjoy the moment. It is certainly the lifestyle I like.

Yesterday Sea-Dog and I walked up to the Port Douglas markets looking for fresh fruit and vegies. There was a great selection of tropical and exotic fruits, and we bought a few things to try, including a stunning blood grapefruit. We just lazed around the rest of the day, though we did do a bit more cleaning on Endless Summer.

Today we got a few more minor jobs done in the morning, then took the boat outside for a bit of trolling along the coast up towards the Daintree. We didn't catch anything, but hey, when you are cruising in conditions as good as these, any fish you catch might be considered an interruption.

Dinner tonight was BBQ chicken kebabs in a hoisin marinade, on a bed of steamed vegetables and  scented brown rice. We had a plate of icy cold seedless grapes for dessert.

I don't have any photos for the blog today because I seem to have mislaid my camera patch cord.  However I have had a request for an update of the audience profile, and this is shown below.





As you can see, outside of Oz, there is a large US following, and a significant Russian presence. Thanks to all of you for continuing to follow the story.

Anyway, I think it's time for me to cruise right off to sleep. This troppo lifestyle is getting in my blood.

Till next time,

Navman

No comments:

Post a Comment